Amateur Ireland Strongest Man for the Finn McCool trophy will take place on Saturday 7th April.
- 400 KG Tyre Flip- 20m course with 4 lanes, fastest time wins. 75 secs
- Dumbbell for reps (Original Thomas Inch)- Most repetitions will win this event. 75 secs
- Truck Pull (Harness and rope)- 20 m course, fastest time wins. 75 secs
- Deadlift Hold with straps, longest hold will win this event.
- 160kg Stone over a 4ft bar for reps- Most repetitions will win this event, 75secs
Top 8 qualify with 2 representations from North or South
Ulsters and Republics
1st- 300 euro
2nd- 200 euro
3rd- 100 euro
All applications must be submitted by St Patrick’s Day (17th March)