Master Ireland Strongest Man 2017. Our annual event will bring competitors of a Master Class of 40 + year olds from all 4 corners of Ireland. Competitors this will also be a qualification process that will lead to World class Master events. This competition will be part of the Irish Strength Association Games MMXVll. Competitors must sign in at 10.30 on the 28th October 2017.
- Monster Tyre Flip (400KG) – 4 lanes, 75 secs, No tacky, Chalk only.
- Deadlift of vehicle for Reps – 250KG, 75 secs, Straps allowed (No figure of 8s). Many reps as possible into a locked out position with shoulders back and no bouncing. This will be an individual event.
- Duck Walk for distance – 75 secs, 200KG, Chalk Only. Competitors must lift the duck sportingly together. Up a 20 metre course and breaking the line with your foot every 20 metres.
- Louis Cyr Axle for Reps- 107KG for as many reps as possible, no belt cleans, 75 secs, Chalk Only. Competitors must bring the axle to a locked out position with head forward and returned under control. this will be a paired event.
- 145KG Stone over a 4ft Bar for Reps, 75 secs for as many reps as possible. Tacky Allowed.
Can anyone beat last Years winner, Phil Morgan?
Click the link below about signing up for this event online for £30. Failure to complete online will result in a £40 participation cost.