95KG & 110KG Ireland Strongest Man 2017. Our annual event will bring competitors of 95KG and 110KG weight classes from all 4 corners of Ireland. Competitors this will also be a qualification process that will lead to World class 95KG & 110KG events. This competition will be part of the Irish Strength Association Games MMXVll. Competitors must sign in and get weigh in at 10.30 on the 28th October 2017.
- Monster Tyre Flip (400KG) – 4 lanes, 75 secs, No tacky, Chalk only.
- Deadlift of vehicle for Reps – 250KG, 75 secs, Straps allowed (No figure of 8s). Many reps as possible into a locked out position with shoulders back and no bouncing. This will be an individual event.
- Duck Walk for distance – 75 secs, 200KG, Chalk Only. Competitors must lift the duck sportingly together. Up a 20 metre course and breaking the line with your foot every 20 metres.
- Louis Cyr Axle for Reps- 107KG for as many reps as possible, no belt cleans, 75 secs, Chalk Only. Competitors must bring the axle to a locked out position with head forward and returned under control. this will be a paired event.
- 145KG Stone over a 4ft Bar for Reps, 75 secs for as many reps as possible. Tacky Allowed.
|Can anyone beat these two champions?|
Click the link below about signing up for this event online for £30. Failure to complete online will result in a £40 participation cost.